thecoachcompany.co.uk is pleased to announce a new business partnership with Southside Paintball in Belfast. coachcompany.co.uk will be organising transportation for groups who want to travel to Southside Paintball and enjoy their facilities, this can be done by the online booking form on the Southside website.
Southside Paintball is the brand new affordable paintball field that is located just twenty minutes south of Belfast. Prices are really reasonable and start at $20 per person and this includes everything you need to take part in a great day out.
The entrance fee includes paintball marker, mask, camouflage suit, padded torso vest and protective gloves.
And that is it in a nutshell, there are no deposits required or any further special equipment. The idea is that Southside Paintball focus on providing easy, accessible and affordable paintball for everybody to enjoy.
Southside Paintball provides the facilities for your group to have fast, interactive fun. The designated paintball field is mostly flat but strewn with obstacles that provide shelter such as, tires, wooden barriers, and even abandoned cars!
Paintball is fun for everybody, and many groups find the exercise great for team bonding and other events such as birthdays, football trips, bucks and hens parties and any other group get-togethers.
Southside Paintball has been rated 5 out of 5 by Facebook.
What to Bring With You
Most of the equipment that you will need for your big adventure is provided by Southside, but
the following will help you enjoy your day even more:
- Boots or closed-in shoes as they tend to get very dirty.
- Exercise top or T-shirt
- Lightweight tracksuit bottoms, shorts but not jeans as you will overheat.
- Hat or baseball cap.
- Contact lenses and glasses that can fit into the protective mask.
There are many games and ways you and your party can have fun whilst paintballing. Some of the really good themed games include:
- Team Deathmatch - Green team and Black team engage each other from either side of the Team Deathmatch map.
- Capture the Flag - Risk, strategy and heroism come to the fore in this challenge. Green and Black teams compete in a battle to capture a single flag from the centre of the field.
- Urban Elimination - Aggression and teamwork are the key to survival as the two teams attempt to win the day by wiping each other from the field.
- Free-for-All - Every man for himself.
If you are a regular player then you may have your own military-style clothing which you should bring along on the day. Drinks and iced water are provided by Southside Paintball.
So if you and your party wish to have a great day out playing paintball then thecoachcompany.co.uk firmly recommend a visit to Southside Paintball.